Based on Administrative Instruction (MLSW) No. 01/2015, all applicants for retirement of veteran-warriors of the KLA, they must complete the following documentation:
1. Claims for retirement of veteran-warriors of the KLA;
2. The applicant’s identification document (ID), copies;
3. A certificate issued by the Bureau for the categories of the War;
4. The applicant’s birth certificate, issued in the past six months, in original;
5. Children’s birth certificates of Veterans of the KLA, in original;
6. Certification by TAK, that is not in work relationship;
7. Energy bill.
The application and all supporting documentation mentioned above, shall be submitted to the regional offices of the Department of Families of Martyrs and War Invalids (DFMWI).