Born on September 1974, in Prishtina. He completed his undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Philology, majoring in German Language and Literature, as well as his postgraduate studies in International Relations and Diplomacy. He is married and has two children.
Has over 20 years of work experience in various fields such as; International Relations, Protocol, Public Administration and Political Functions.
- Administrative Officer in the Department of Public Services, within the United Nations Mission in Kosovo – UNMIK, 2000 – 2002.
- Head of the General Administration Division, in the Ministry of Public Services, 2002 – 2004.
- Expert for administration development and organization within the European Commission in support of the Ministry of Local Government Administration, 2005 – 2007.
- Logistics Coordinator within the Unity Team, in the mandate of the Kosovo delegation for negotiations.
- Member of Assembly in the Municipal Assembly in Prishtina – Local elections of 2009.
- Advisor for Protocol and International Relations of the President of the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, Mr. Jakup Krasniqi, 2008 – 2014.
- Member of the presidency and secretary for Foreign Relations of the NISMA Social Democratic party, since 2015.
- Minister of Labor and Social Welfare, September 2017 – February 2020
- Currently Minister of Labor and Social Welfare, June 2020 (second mandate)